for me I live in north eastern Ontario and we can't get any plans like that. I
do have telus but we don't have fido or any other cell carrier except for bell.
rodgers doesn't go up to where I live. from Mich.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: erik burggraaf
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:25 PM
  Subject: Re: Great plan special for Canadians with Koodo or Fido

  Canadian telecom is very grasping and greedy.  That promo is as good as it
gets.  I'm happy with koodo relatively speaking, but I'm paying 80 bucks a
month unless I can get on this promo.

  Best,

  Erik Burggraaf
  Introducing Ebony Consulting business card transcription service, starting at
$0.45 per card or $35 per hundred cards.
  Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
  or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com