Marco,

Which carrier is that and how much data does your plan include? Does that
price of $86 include GST?

In any case, that sounds pretty expensive, I had better than that from Telus
before I switched to Koodo and I paid around $70 + tax. I only had 1 Gig of
data which I never used anyways, so I could see how you would pay this much
if you had 3 or 4 Gig. And you can always call them and tell them you are
not happy with what you have and that you feel you pay too much, sometimes
they are willing to review it and put you on something better.