Hi Sieghard,

Oh for sure, I agree with you. I do definitely feel a bit sad when I
look at international prepaid plans and see that they are better than
our postpaid plans. :P On the T-Mobile plan you mentioned you could
have unlimited talk, text and data for $62/month (I believe the data
is throttled after 200 MB per day? But still well over 6 GB of
unthrottled data per month). That beats $56 on contract in Canada for
just 2 GB of data for the whole month. If you take a full subsidy on
an iPhone from Fido, then you're looking at $67 for the same plan,
which is even less economical.

Cheers.

Grant