Also, if it is expecting you to enter an email address, you will see the at-sign just to the right of the spacebar.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lauren Simmons" <simmonslaure...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: cannot for the life of me find the @ sign...

Hi Mark,

On my iPod Touch I found what I believe to be the @ sign and the & sign by doing the following:
1. to the lower left I found "more numbers." and double tapped.
2. After finding the numbers row I slid my finger across until I reached the #8. At 8 simply move your finger to the item
immediately below.
3. If you move just a tiny bit to the left right under the number 8 you will come across the ampersand and to it's right will be what I think is the @ sign. I'm conveying "I think" because its hard to understand what the speech synthesizer is conveying, but I'm
pretty sure its saying "at." Give that a try.

LS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark BurningHawk" <stone_tr...@sbcglobal.net>