  From: Mark BurningHawk
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:54 PM
  Subject: cannot for the life of me find the @ sign...

  On my new Ipad 3, I cannot for the life of me find the 2 ("at") sign.  I have
seen every symbol other than it known to human kind, including the Tilde and
the Number sign, which are right on either side of it when using a shifted
QWERTY keyboard, but no "@," sign.  Is there a VO setting that would hide it
from me?  Someone mentioned it was near the Return touchkey, but while I see
lots of there symbols around there, period, slash, question mark, Exclamation
point, etc…. no @ sign.  Thus, I can't put in my Icloud Email address to set it
up on the pad.  Is there a way to put in
  burningh...@icloud.com
  without using that at symbol I can't find? Heh

   • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
   • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
   • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
   • My home page:
   • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

  Mark BurningHawk