No, I wasn't aware of that.  Things seem to move around based on context.  I
can't figure out, for example, how to tab between, say, Apple ID and Password
fields, and end up putting the wrong info in the wrong one.  What I"m trying to
do is sync my contacts, *JUST* my contacts, be they Twitter, FB, Skype or Gmail
(all basically related), between Pad and Macbook.  *NOT* My music library, as I
only have 5 MB of storage in the Cloud.  So, do I do this via Bluetooth, by the
WIFI network they're on, will this set up a Gmail account on my Pad the way I
want it, … this is my project for today. :)

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/