Unless you have already used 4.995 GB of storage in iCloud, you have 5 GB, not
5 MB of storage.

When you either touch, or flick, into a field, VO says editing if the field is
the one where your text is going to be placed. Double or split tap on the field
you wish to edit. If you do not hear editing, touch, or flick away from and
back to, the field to see if VO says editing.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone