Hi, David.

I told both Gmail on the server (I think) and Mail on the Mac to delete copies
of messages from the server after download, but no one ever listens. :)  So,
yes, I'll have to slay this particular hydra as well.  I seem to be
consistently having a problem with the "Slide one finger up or down," gesture.
I think it's being confused with my swipe.  There's an adjustable page scroll
spot on my home screen that I cannot seem to "slide up or down to change
value," but can split-tape it.  Same thing with my "double tap and hold,"
gesture; when switching the keyboard between letters and numbers or symbols,
When I double-tap the "more," spot, it'll say, "more, numbers," then I have to
double tap and hold again to get the numbers to actually appear.  It's almost
three gestures in one just to switch the keyboard map.  When I slide up or down
to change a value, Vo seems to interpret this as a swipe or two-finger flick-up
and starts reading the whole screen.  Every time I check the rotor, it's set to
containers.  So, maybe I need to refine my gestures a bit more.  But, I've
taken this thing out of the boxes and am now up to using Skype, so I'll get the
rest; I look forward to playing with it.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/