See some thoughts below.

On 20/01/13 08:56, Mark BurningHawk wrote:
> when switching the
> keyboard between letters and numbers or symbols, When I double-tap the
> "more," spot, it'll say, "more, numbers," then I have to double tap and
> hold again to get the numbers to actually appear.  It's almost three
> gestures in one just to switch the keyboard map.

Are you using touch typing or standard typing? If you're using touch
typing then you don't double tap or split tap the More symbols or More
letters buttons. You just slide your finger over there and release our
finger like you do when you're entering a character.

> When I slide up or
> down to change a value, Vo seems to interpret this as a swipe or
> two-finger flick-up and starts reading the whole screen.
What values are you trying to change? If you're typing, sounds like
you're lifting your finger off of the screen when sliding around to find
the characters you're looking for. Also, sounds like you might be
accidentally having another finger tough the screen, maybe with some
fingers wrapped around the edge or another finger trailing the finger
you're using to touch type with.

> Mark BurningHawk
> Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
> Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/