So, I could, once Edit is pressed, accomplish a quick skim of my E-mail, with
deleting to trash, with a few flicks.  Thanks; this is what I want to hear, as
I am doing so much now on my Pad that I normally do on my Mac that I"m thinking
the Pad might replace my Macbook, which is old and should be treated with
gentleness.  I have not yet downloaded a file with Safari, only
bought/installed apps from the app store, I don't know how to organize
documents yet, because none have been sent from the MBP.  Even though Icloud is
supposed to store documents and data, my Macbook's System preferences says
"Cohoes an app on the left to manage documents and dada," but I see no such
app.  Thanks again, though; if I can get real efficient in Mail I'll be quite
happy.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/