It's my day to be challenged. I have never seen this problem before. I have had
this earpiece paired with my phone once and it was successful. Now, when I try
to use it, one of two things occurs. I turn on the headset knowing that
Bluetooth is on in the settings on my phone. The headset says "attempting to
connect". After about 40 seconds, the headset tells me that no phone was found
and to make sure Bluetooth is enabled on my phone. If I try to pair again,
either the same thing will happen, or the headset will tell me that the pair
list is full. That is the other thing that happens. Sometimes, when I try to
pair, the headset will say immediately that, "pair list is full". In these
cases, it does not even try to connect. I have tried this on to other iPhones
and I have tried it on my iPod, all with the same results. These devices all
connect to other Bluetooth items with no problems. I have only had this
earpiece since Christmas and, as I said, only used it once. Any ideas?

Kristeen