From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kristeen Hughes
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Bluant Q2 Pairing problem

It's my day to be challenged. I have never seen this problem before. I have
had this earpiece paired with my phone once and it was successful. Now, when
I try to use it, one of two things occurs. I turn on the headset knowing
that Bluetooth is on in the settings on my phone. The headset says
"attempting to connect". After about 40 seconds, the headset tells me that
no phone was found and to make sure Bluetooth is enabled on my phone. If I
try to pair again, either the same thing will happen, or the headset will
tell me that the pair list is full. That is the other thing that happens.
Sometimes, when I try to pair, the headset will say immediately that, "pair
list is full". In these cases, it does not even try to connect. I have tried
this on to other iPhones and I have tried it on my iPod, all with the same
results. These devices all connect to other Bluetooth items with no
problems. I have only had this earpiece since Christmas and, as I said, only
used it once. Any ideas?

Kristeen