Lois, Thank you for the suggestions. There is no information in my phone about
the Q2. This is why I needed to repair it. I don't know how, but it seemed to
have been removed perhaps in my sleep? Anyway, I did not know hos to reset, so
I'm gonna try that right after hitting send.

Thanks again.

Kristeen