That link for DVD Audio Extractor didn't work for me. Google lead me to
http://www.dvdae.com which seems to be the right link.

It does work on windows, Mac and Linux. I can only speak to it's
accessibility on Windows though.

I had said that it might support video output formats, but that doesn't
appear to be the case. Sorry about that.

There's a free 30 day trial,and it'll cost $38.50 per machine with group
discounts available.