Hi Raul, Marci and others,

Yes, Magic DVD Ripper is easy to find if you google it, but it's even easier
if you go to www.MagicDVDRipper.com.

They do make a couple of other products though, there is, for example, also
Magic DVD Copier and you can buy both together for a lower price. I bought
Magic DVD Ripper only and I think the way to go is to spend $50 which gives
you the program as well as lifetime free upgrades.

It's really relatively simple to use, when you first open it it asks you for
the source so select your DVD Drive, then specify an output folder and the
format you want, it has things like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad etc. Then do a
"Control+S" to start the conversion, it does take time. I only did one and I
think Jaws reads the progress no problem.