I use a program called Movavi converter.  It's accessible with jaws on the pc
side, and more accessible on the mac with vo, I have both, since I use both.
Plus so I can help others who may not know.  HTH

Kliphton Senior
(Email&iMessage) kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com