Excellent, Scott. I compared my typing on BrailleTouch and Fleksy, which is a
program I really like. I just started playing with BrailleTouch yesterday, and
have already eclipsed my Fleksy speed. That's why I decided to buy it.

As you said very well, everyone is an individual, and some may not reach an
acceptable speed with BrailleTouch. But I, for one, have adjusted well, and am
very happy I made the
purchase.
Imagine our typing speed if Grade 2 was there!!

Sent from my iPhone