Hi,

I recently bought a new charger cord so I could leave one in its normal place
and carry the other with me.

I received it yesterday but am seeing something very weird.

When I plug in the new cord to the phone the phone seems to lose its keyboard
settings.  The way the keyboard works under VO goes away and it starts working
like it does without VO turned on.  However, VO is still speaking.

If I place my finger on a key and just hold it there the key is selected and
the character is entered into the edit field. If I place my finger on a button
after a very short time that button is selected and that  app/utility is opened.

Has anyone else seen anything at all like this?  Should I avoid using the new
cord?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver