From: MamaPeach
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: weirdness with new charger cord

Is this for an iPhone 5? I have notice that if I have my iPod 5th gen still
plugged in with it fully charged, mine acts really weird. Just by sliding my
finger around on the screen, apps open without me double tapping on them. Once
it is fully charged, I have to remove it from the charger, which I mean to, but
it happens as soon as it reaches 100 percent charged, that is how I know it is
at 100 percent. Since buying my iPod 5th gen back in November, I have had to
buy 2 other charging cables. I don’t know why the lightning cables aren’t as
durable as the 30 pin cables were.