Well, what I do know is that today when I updated the atbat app, where there
were choices to subscribe I was able to just sign in with my gameday audio
subscription login and that was accepted. My gameday audio had just been
renewed this week. If they do want a separate payment I guess I'll find out
eventually but I don't think that is the case.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart