Yes, that should be tried. I did the opposite: renewed with gameday audio
automatically and then ran the update and wasn't asked (at least not yet!) to
pay for the atbat subscription. But if i'd paid for atbat instead and then
didn't have to pay for gameday audio, it would have been cheaper. But I haven't
actually found anything on the website that says it only requires one
subscription for both; I do believe that it's free with mlbtv premium but not
sure about regular mlbtv. Part of the confusion is that I've noticed in
previous years that not all the information on the mlb website always gets
changed until the actual season starts.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth