  From: Traci
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:33 PM
  Subject: Considering shrinking our data plan big time!

  Hi all,

  I need some data plan advice.  Currently, we have 2 lines with VZW, mine is
still unlimited data, the other line has just been downgraded to 2gb data,
because of an upgrade.

  Well, to save some money, I'm considering revamping our plan, into one of
those share everything plans.  The share 1gb of data, unlimited talk/text.  I
did the account analysis over the last 6 Months, and if it is accurate, we
seldom use 20mb of data each Month.  January, for some reason, each line used
21mb of data.  With this information, sharing 1gb shouldn't be a hardship.

  Any thoughts here?  Am I crazy to give up my unlimited data?

  How about those of you that use your iPhone as gps?  I'm guessing that takes
up a lot of data.

  Lastly, doesn't VZW make it pretty easy to change our plan later on?  Say if
we decide to go up to the 2gb plan.  Don't worry, I know I won't get the
unlimited data back.  :)

  Thanks for any guidance.  If I am figuring this out correctly, it could be a
$25 savings each Month.
  Traci
  Come climb with me (in spirit) and please support The Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society with a donation. Our efforts  will help make a big difference in the
fight against blood cancers. Learn more & donate here. Thank you.
  http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/BigClimb?px=1570735&pg=personal&fr_id=1250