Hi All,  Is Verizon the only company where you can buy your cell phone outright
and have unlimited data? What if you want to use your phone as a hot spot, will
you be able to add this to your plan as needed? This may seem like a strange
question but if you have an ipad with a data service that is with att is there
any way to switch it short of getting a new ipad? the service is not a contract
service but is merely one that you can enable at will.  Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone