When you first open the Walgreens app the screen comes up. I don't know what it
is. But there is a button on there that you double tap. I don't think you even
have to find it. You just double tap it and the app becomes accessible. The app
is completely accessible. Although I don't like the layout of it Sometimes. But
it does work. Honestly. I don't mean to be mean either. But sometimes you
people just need to explore a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone