so if you didn't mean to be mean, what was even the point of putting that in
their?????????
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jessica Arnold
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:15 AM
  Subject: Re: walgreens store ap

  When you first open the Walgreens app the screen comes up. I don't know what
it is. But there is a button on there that you double tap. I don't think you
even have to find it. You just double tap it and the app becomes accessible.
The app is completely accessible. Although I don't like the layout of it
Sometimes. But it does work. Honestly. I don't mean to be mean either. But
sometimes you people just need to explore a little bit.

  Sent from my iPhone