I agree, but I thought the way the original question was phrased was a bit confrontational as well. Instead of saying "Okay, want to give some pointers? When I launch the app, VoiceOver reads absolutely nothing, so how is that accessible?" If you want some accessibility tips, just ask for them, don't challenge the person who's saying it's accessible. Of course this tip could have been included from the beginning, but there's no point in making it worse, and sometimes people just forget about work arounds they used to get something working.

On 04/11/2013 07:21 AM, Roger Frischenmeyer wrote:
so if you didn't mean to be mean, what was even the point of putting
that in their?????????

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Jessica Arnold <mailto:yiskaly...@icloud.com>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:15 AM
    *Subject:* Re: walgreens store ap

    When you first open the Walgreens app the screen comes up. I don't
    know what it is. But there is a button on there that you double tap.
    I don't think you even have to find it. You just double tap it and
    the app becomes accessible. The app is completely accessible.
    Although I don't like the layout of it Sometimes. But it does work.
    Honestly. I don't mean to be mean either. But sometimes you people
    just need to explore a little bit.

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Apr 11, 2013, at 12:11 AM, MamaPeach <mamape...@charter.net