From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tina Murphy
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Amazon's Verbatim Folding Bluetooth Keyboard

Hi All,
I remember reading that many people recommended the Verbatim folding
Bluetooth Wireless keyboard from Amazon. When I went to the site, I
found four of them. I'd appreciate people's first-hand experience on
which one is best to buy. I don't need something to control music. I
just want a folding keyboard I can carry with me that opens up into a
decent sized keyboard so I don't spend more time making errors the way
I do on one of the teny, tiny keyboards when I try to type messages
and/or emails, etc.

Thanks so much,
Tina