Have you tried the VO commands with your bluetooth keyboard? They let you simulate touchscreen gestures with a bluetooth keyboard. One source of key commands is at http://www.hllf.net/70 but this is discussed on the list frequently, so checking the list archives will result in a lot more good information.

I'd suggest asking about bluetooth ear pieces in a separate message, so it doesn't get overlooked. This is also a popular topic on the mailing list, so you may want to check the archives yourself first.

On 05/02/2013 08:52 PM, Bryan Schulz wrote:
hi,

yesterday i learned that a bluetooth keyboard only helps you type faster
when writing messages or on the net and you still have to hit sections
like message or safari on your phone.
are there other keyboards than what is sold at an apple store that let
you leave the phone in your pocket and are completely controlled by a
semi large keyboard?
along with this, what bt earpiece do people like?
Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina Murphy" <tmurph...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:33 PM
Subject: Amazon's Verbatim Folding Bluetooth Keyboard

Hi All,
I remember reading that many people recommended the Verbatim folding
Bluetooth Wireless keyboard from Amazon. When I went to the site, I
found four of them. I'd appreciate people's first-hand experience on
which one is best to buy. I don't need something to control music. I
just want a folding keyboard I can carry with me that opens up into a
decent sized keyboard so I don't spend more time making errors the way
I do on one of the teny, tiny keyboards when I try to type messages
and/or emails, etc.

Thanks so much,
Tina
Groups "VIPhone" group.