  From: Tina Murphy
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:33 PM
  Subject: Amazon's Verbatim Folding Bluetooth Keyboard

  Hi All,
  I remember reading that many people recommended the Verbatim folding
  Bluetooth Wireless keyboard from Amazon. When I went to the site, I
  found four of them. I'd appreciate people's first-hand experience on
  which one is best to buy. I don't need something to control music. I
  just want a folding keyboard I can carry with me that opens up into a
  decent sized keyboard so I don't spend more time making errors the way
  I do on one of the teny, tiny keyboards when I try to type messages
  and/or emails, etc.

  Thanks so much,
  Tina