From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bryan Schulz
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Amazon's Verbatim Folding Bluetooth Keyboard

hi,

yesterday i learned that a bluetooth keyboard only helps you type faster
when writing messages or on the net and you still have to hit sections like
message or safari on your phone.
are there other keyboards than what is sold at an apple store that let you
leave the phone in your pocket and are completely controlled by a semi large

keyboard?
along with this, what bt earpiece do people like?
Bryan Schulz