Hi, that voice service is just eye candy... Ha ha, or should I say, iCandy. LOL. Most people who have commented on it from the M55, and the other ones which support that service like the M155 and M165 didn't like it that much. So, I wouldn't get too excited about it. I think someone said the first year is free. Afterwards it's like $20 per year.

maybe you will have better luck with it. When I briefly had the M165 I didn't even bother with it since it wasn't something I was looking for when purchasing a Bluetooth headset. I ended up getting a refund for the M165 since I didn't care for it at all. The only thing it had going for it was it's small size. Even smaller than the M50 and M55.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people. - Sheldon Cooper