  From: Todd Bernhard
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Cc: Todd Bernhard
  Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 7:06 PM
  Subject: Re: All Access update is out

  Locu.com is back online, so the app is serving data normally.  Keep the
feedback coming.  Thanks!

  ---todd

  On Friday, June 7, 2013 9:01:26 PM UTC-4, Todd Bernhard wrote:
    My pleasure.  The next update should be even easier to use.

    FYI, our database provider, Locu.com, is experiencing technical
difficulties at the moment (9pm Eastern) so you might have no data when you
search.  They are working on it and I'll try to post an update when I hear from
them.  Thanks for your patience!

    Todd Bernhard
    Contributing Editor, iPhone Life Magazine
    Cofounder, AllAccessMenus.com, Menus that speak to you, and for you!
    Founder of www.NoTieSoftware.com, AutoVerbal Talking Soundboard &
AutoRingtone Custom TEXT-TO-SPEECH Caller ID Ringtones