 From: Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: All Access update is out

Hi Todd,

Okay, let me explain how I am accessing restaurants currently.  I choose Search
Nearby and scroll through the list.  At the end of the list, I encounter
"Search All Near You" with the prompt, double tap to edit.  When I double tap,
I am taken to the last restaurant in the list rather than to an edit field
which is the expected behavior when one double taps on a field which states
double tap will allow one to edit.  Perhaps I'm in the wrong area for
specifying a search, but it's the only option I see thus far.  Thanks.

Les