LOL! A man who's happy with his own creation!  Can't ask more then that! <grin>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Todd Bernhard
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 4:51 AM
  Subject: Re: All Access update is out

  Thanks! I just submitted another update that makes sure all buttons are
labeled, or hidden if they are extraneous.

  I've been playing with this version, using voiceover, with gestures, and it's
working quite well if I say so myself.  I will post a message when the update
is approved.

  Todd Bernhard
  Contributing Editor, iPhone Life Magazine
  Cofounder, AllAccessMenus.com, Menus that speak to you, and for you!
  Founder of www.NoTieSoftware.com, AutoVerbal Talking Soundboard &
AutoRingtone Custom TEXT-TO-SPEECH Caller ID Ringtones