I just got the new update and love the improvements. Like Seighard though the
unlabeled buttons... in my opinon... make the ap kind of cluttered. I love the
addition of different restaurants... and the fact other businesses are gone!
Thank you Todd for such a great expedient  update!

Jenifer Barr
Sent from my iPhone