Hi Esther,
    Thank you for the info and my thanks to everyone who tossed out
suggestions.  I am subscribed to so many lists and I know this subject had come
up on one of the lists.  I appreciate all of the feedback and will pass along
the suggestions.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION