Hi All, am re-posting this with a different subject line so it stands out.

Also, if someone does not beat me to it, I'll set up a petition this weekend to
bring this issue to the forefront.

Thanks All, my note is below.

Cara :)
---
Sieghard and All,

Let me encourage you and actually everyone on this list to write Apple
Accessibility to request that there be reasonable accommodation in place for
VoiceOver users to receive app refunds in cases like Sieghard's. I'd also
suggest that Sieghard's note be attached to your own.

I believe this issue needs to be brought into the forefront in a positive and
decisive way. We are almost 2000 people on this list and this is a very good
opportunity to make this point heard.

This discussion has come up before of being alerted of VO accessibility ahead
of time in the App Store and though we've not come to a set conclusion on the
best way to do this, having some indication that an app has been found to be
accessible to some degree with VoiceOver before we purchase it is a completely
reasonable request. If this is not possible, then it is more than reasonable to
ask for refunds if we cannot use an app which is not accessible to us with the
available Apple universal access paradigm.

the email address for Apple Accessibility is:

accessibil...@apple.com

These are very caring people so please keep this in mind when you write. I've
known some of them personally. They want to help though there may not be a
clear way of making this happen just yet. Just let them know this is important
though. Make your voice heard in a friendly way. they will listen to you even
if they do not know the best answer yet. :)

Thanks All, for your time.

Sincerely,

Cara :)