Hello, Joanne.
You write
So, why don't blind pc users complain to Microsoft for some third party
software that don't work with windows and demanding microsoft for refund, but
Apple user seems to do so?
Is that because, Apple listen to users voice and some people, think, it is a
good way to use it as a complain maganism?

        Respectfully, I would say that Apple, like all other large companies,
listens to the purchasing of its users and, on rare occasions, to the orders of
judges and tribunal members rather than to their users' voices. Having said
that, though, one does not ask Microsoft for a refund for inaccessible software
made by developers because Microsoft can't give what it doesn't have. To put it
differently, on Microsoft's desktop operating systems, like those systems made
by Google, the various Linux manufacturers, etc, the operating system
manufacturer sells you the operating system alone. You can, if you wish, buy
other applications from the operating system developer's online store, but if
you wish to buy from someone else, you are free to do so as many people do.
Apple, on the other hand, in their iOS model, chooses to exercise control over
and charge for apps from their own store. They also take significant technical
steps to prevent people from installing applications without the consent of
Apple. They are, therefore, involved in the process in a way which a standard
operating system manufacturer is not. They approve the apps, take the money,
etc. Microsoft doesn't and that's why you don't ask them for a refund except,
of course, on their own products. Note that this is not unusual in the phone
operating system area, but all the others which do it are either insignificant
(Web OS) or inaccessible (Blackberry and Windows Phone). That's why we're
talking about Apple.
        As for the rest of your message, I'm afraid I don't see the connection
between Jaws and this issue. The analogy of the restaurant does not meet this
case because the problem is not that people don't like the app, it's that they
don't know what the app can do before they order it. The sighted user knows
what the app can do, the blind user does not know whether the description is
accurate.
Aman