  From: Christina C.
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:26 PM
  Subject: understanding new typing method in iOS 7 was Re: confusing new sound
in iOS 7

  I don't get it at all. I don't understand the purpose nor how to turn it off.
I am a slow typer so I find this very disruptive. Any help to turn this off
would be greatly appreciated. I'd also love to learn how this feature is useful
so that I can appreciate it's application.

  Christina

  Sent from Christina's iMac :)