Eric, do you know this for sure?

Is this what is happening now?

Just wondering if this is speculative or reality at the moment.

Thanks and have a good night!

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Sep 30, 2013, at 8:07 PM, eric oyen <eric.o...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is a major reason why a single app on an iPhone (like BARD) is such a not
so nice idea. In order to read any books from the NLS, the app authenticates
with the NLS servers. If they are shut down, so is your ability to read. THis
is why I prefer the use of both my Braille Sense and my Victor Reader Stream.
With these and a few ram sticks full of books, I can be set for just about any
contingency.

-eric