Yup,

I had no trouble reading already downloaded books when there was no internet
connectivity either.  That’s why I wanted to get some clarification of the
statement about authentication.  Sure, To download the book to your device
maybe.  But if that’s the case, there is no real validity to Eric’s statement
“that also means that if my internet connection dies, I won't have to worry
about how to get that next book.”  Because the concerns are exactly the same if
your using the bard mobile app are not.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore