From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: October 4, 2013 1:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Automatic iOS 7 download and space considerations

Well, I think it's a bad analogy. I think a better analogy is that I want to
buy a home in a maintained community where I don't have to worry about
security or maintenance. The community will keep my walls fresh and clean.
My carpeting will be replaced for me on a regular basis. My lawn will be
mowed and trimmed for me. Now to save costs and make sure all of the houses
in the community look as nice as possible, I don't get to choose exactly
when my home will be painted or the carpeting replaced, and I have limited
choices of colors. I'm OK if the maintenance crew needs to keep some paint
and supplies in one of my closets.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail