Hi Chris.
Well, I don't think that the only who has right to feel this issue of download the IOs without agreement is a violation is the people with iPhones or iDevices of 8 or 16 GB. What could happen if you use the property of Bill Gates to store your things, without his agreement? What could happen to you, if you place a car in the Bill gates parking lot, in his little home in Washington State? For sure he has a big parking lot, for sure he has a lot of properties. Now, because of that he should feel that you did is not a illegal action? For sure he will take legal actions against you. In the laws of United States, the property right is one of the fundamentals right in our constitution, and it is a right in the most countries on the world. What apple is doing, is using the resources of our devices, downloading bunches of data, storing it in the memory of our devices, without our agreement. No body can use your property without your agreement. More over, is no way to remove the data that apple stored in our devices, unless we install the operated system. Try to place a car in the Bill Gate parking lot, and keep it there until Bill Gates buy your car. Tell Bill Gates that you will not remove your car of his parking lot, until he pay you for that car, and tell me what happen. The law should be apply for every body, not just with the people who is not rich. The law is also for the people who is braking rights, not matter if they are apple, Bill Gates or Chris. So, the problem here is not if our iDevices are of 8 or 64Gb. The point here is that apple is violating a right of property, and not providing a solution for the people who doesn't want to install IOs what ever version they release. When I say it, I mean, not providing a way to remove the data stored in the iDevices.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 3:09 AM
Subject: Re: Tim Cook Being Sued over Automatic iOS 7 Updates

Hope this goes well, but I still believe in the notion that one is not
actually forced into the update; they are just forced to have it
downloaded to their device and take, to some, a considerable amount of
space on their device. I can understand this being an issue for 8 GB and
16 GB devices, but for the rest of you, deal with it and maybe you will
install it in your own time. Remember, the update is only downloaded,
not installed, to one's device, since one have to agree to the terms of
conditions not once, but twice. If the update got installed
automatically, then yes I would support the man suing Tim Cook. But not
sure on this case.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com