Hi,
I’ve now looked up Fantastical 2 in the app store and i can only say this: Too
bad it’s as usual available in a limited number of languages, so despite it
being available in the Swedish app store, it’s unusable to me if i don’t want
to speak English or any other ”big” language. Oh well, shrug…
/Krister