Perhaps this is a good time for me to mention, :), that my latest book is
called Tweeting Blind and has a lot of handy tips like that one. It’s available
from National Braille Press and the store at http://mosen.org in ePub format
for reading on an iThing.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org