Tapping the middle of the screen works well if you haven’t received too many
tweets since you last looked at Twitter. But if you have received a lot of
tweets, Tweetlist will not have loaded them all and this is where the jump to
unread feature comes in very handy.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org