From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: When will Apple take this seriously?

Pablo,

I just don't understand some of the complaints. I don't see a difference in
the location of the End button when I'm on a phone call, it's still right
there at the bottom of the screen.
Then there are little things like Voiceover saying Screene Locked a second
time, I mean, really, so what.

What about all the improvements? All some people do is complain but they
forget to recognize the good things.
What about the handwriting feature which is awesome for quickly finding
apps?
What about SIRI which works better now than ever?
What about the new 2-finger quadruple tap to copy the last spoken text which
I use quite often and find great?
What about Facetime Audio, I think it's awesome.
What about little fixes like Voiceovover not losing focus when I am in email
53 of my Inbox and back out where it now stays on email 53 instead of going
back to email 1? This, by the way, I remember you complained about bitterly
when iOS 6 was released and this was introduced.
What about the fantastic support for hearing aids, not something that is
mentioned that often on this list even though I know some Viphone members
have significant hearing loss and for them this is more revolutionary than
evolutionary.
These are just a few examples, some are general features and some are
accessibility related.

Pablo, I am not saying it's all peaches and cream, there are bugs, there
always were bugs and there always will be bugs.
In the meantime I love what I can do with my iPhone, the access to apps and
information it gives me.
I prefer to send the occasional email to the accessibility team if I am sure
I found something that truly doesn't work and which isn't working because I
am not paying attention because I know that Apple is committed to improving
accessibility even if apparently you feel it's worse than ever.
Maybe you should look for an iPhone 3GS running iOS 5 or iOS 6 on eBay so
you can have the experience you seem to be missing.

Happy tapping,