Hi,

Mine is on the lock screen as, if  paramedics finds me anywhere and I am not
able to talk, that is the screen that is most likely to be visible to them.

Ron & Danvers

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christina C.
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: For putting an emergency number icon on the home screen?

Hi,

I have a terrible memory. If I remember correctly in settings you can choose
a picture for your lock screen wall paper and a seperate picture for your
homeschreen. The picture you choose for your lock screen should not be
covered up with any icons. However, if you are playing music with the apple
music app then your lock screen picture will not be visible as the album
artwork is visible instead. I imagine other apps besides the music app will
also show up on the lock screen but this is the only one I personally know
about.

Christina

Sent from Christina's iMac :)

On Nov 19, 2013, at 1:39 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.