From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Sending Plain Text emails?

I don't have an accessible cell phone for sending texts, and I frequently
text my husband's cell phone with my computer email client or iPod using
phonenumber@provider.something <mailto:phonenumber@provider.something>  . If
I send an html message, he gets a multimedia message that is often delayed
and costs him more money. How can I send a plain-text email on my iPod 5?

thanks,

teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.

email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com