Thanks for this, Alan. I can make individual email messages plain-text with a
keyboard command on the computer, since the default for my email client is set
to send html messages. I'm wondering if there's a quick way to set plain text
for iOS, but I suspect not. I'm not sure that I want to change the default on
my iPod to plain text.

Thanks again,
Teresa

On the other hand, there are different fingers.